GSource Technologies Private Limited is hiring .Net Developer
We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET Windows Desktop applications using C#, WPF, MVVM Pattern, and MySql. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Educational Requirements -Bachelor's in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Strong knowledge of .NET Desktop Application (WPF MVVM Pattern) - Proficient in C# and Visual Studio Ide, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems - Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries - Familiar with various design and architectural patterns - Knowledge of concurrency patterns - Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server And MySQL
- Experience with popular web application frameworks - Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework - Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code - Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes - Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds - Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests - Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like git, visual studio.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications - Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code - Integrate data storage solutions. - Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications - Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues - Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
-Interview will be conducted on-premises. -First-round will be a short face to face introduction. -Second round will be a technical interview(on Machine) -Third round will be a technical HR interview(on Machine)
1 - 6 Year/s
B.E./B.Tech, MCA/PGDCA, B.Sc, BCA/BCS
.Net, C#, WPF, MVVM Pattern, and MySql
Started in 2009, G-Source offers a unique combination of end-to-end customized engineering, design, GIS and technology solutions. In a short span, we have created a niche for ourselves becoming agents of change in the Drafting, Designing, 3D Modelling, Virtual Reality and engineering segments by adopting relevant and cutting edge technologies like Autodesk, Siemens, Unity, Unreal and Dassault Systems. Not only are we capable of converting raw data into industry standard designs and maps, we are also well equipped to consult our clients on developing full fledged applications on top of these processed data.